<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Rollin', rollin', rollin' 

The Lightning do it again, 5-2 over the Rangers. Marty St. Louis and Vinny Lecavalier with two goals apiece. St. Louis added an assist for three points, and is now at this very moment, three points ahead of Joe Sakic in the scoring race (Sakic has one more period to play tonight). Interesting that Tortorella went back to Khabibulin in goal, apparently abandoning the play-till-you-don't-win rotation since Grahame won on Wednesday night. I guess he's getting ready to go with Habby, and let him handle the load.

Meanwhile, my Florida Gator basketball team is losing 33-20 early against Alabama in their SEC tourney opener. I don't think any SEC team has underachieved more in the tourney than the Gators. The normal result seems to be a first round exit, and I'll be damned if I can remember the last time they won two games in a tournament (1989 maybe? the only time I think they made the final). If I have the gumption, I'll make some comments after the game, which is running late due to the OT in the previous game.

UPDATE: The Gators have pulled to within 37-33 at the half. I guess I might have to watch the second half now.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter