<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

To let the world know. 

(or the two or three people reading). While I'm not a big fan of bloggers going on about their personal lives (who cares, for example, what someone had for breakfast or what color his cat is?), I have to make an exception today, and publicly say "Happy Anniversary" to my wonderful, beautiful wife of 13 years, Joann. I've told her about the blog, and haven't really asked her if she reads it regularly, but she's been subjected to my opinions nearly 24/7 for these 13 years and the 2 1/2 we knew each other before the wedding, so I don't blame her if she uses her time at the computer (which I tend to monopolize) to look at something else. Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter