<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

It's Rotisserie weekend. 

Not going to be doing much blogging the rest of the weekend, as my American League (tonight) and National League (Sunday) rotisserie baseball drafts are this weekend, and when I'm not drafting, I'll be prepping.

Already behind the 8-ball in the American League as enfant terrible Milton Bradley, whom I was ready to keep at a cheap $12, has finally worn out his welcome and will be traded by Cleveland prior to Sunday. The problem is, of course, that I have no idea where, and since our AL does not allow us to use NL players, I have to throw him back and lose him since he could easily end up in the NL. Bad luck with Cleveland all around, as I had their closer, Bob Wickman, set to keep at $6, only to see Wickman re-injure himself and be out for at least half the year. Oh well, karmic retribution for winning the league last year I guess.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter