<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Kerry's a lock if.... 

...he picks McCain to be VP. While I like John McCain the man, I don't agree with many of his positions (including his "liberal" position on campaign finance reform). So I'm not so sure that I want to see John Kerry go outside the party and make McCain the choice (assuming, of course, that McCain would take it). Nevertheless, a recent CBS/NY Times poll shows a Kerry/McCain ticket trouncing Bush/Cheney 53-39. The better choice, in my humble opinion, would be John Edwards; the same poll shows a Kerry/Edwards ticket ahead 50-40. I think Kerry will win anyway; it'll be better to do so with another Democrat on the ticket. McCain would be a good "Hail Mary" choice if Kerry were down 5-10 points, but that doesn't look like it'll be the case between now and the convention.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter