<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Just voted in Florida. 

It's an activity that most of the political world has been obsessing about, so I figured I'd mention it. It's nice to have the early voting option, and comforting to know that no matter what happens between now and Nov 2, my vote will have counted. At least I think it will - I am in Florida, after all.

Most of you are probably aware of this, but thanks to the touch-screen voting, it's nearly impossible to accidentally undervote. I purposely did not cast a ballot for my Republican US House Rep, Mike Billirakis, who ran unopposed. When I finished making my choices, a review screen came up listing my choices, with the House race in bold red letters indicating I hadn't made a selection. When I selected "OK" on this page, I received another "are you sure?" page noting that I had not voted in all the races.
|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter